Help me ID my Chanel bag

1. I am the second owner of this little cutie and I have not been able to figure out how old it is. It's lambskin and VERY well loved... :heart:

Anyone know the name/season/year it was made? I've been asked by a couple of people and I don't know how to answer... :confused1:

Thanks!

chanelbag.jpg

2. it's recent actually Roo, by recent I mean not more than a few years old. Someone pipe in here! If I don't own it, I can't always remember the ligne names!:shame:

3. I'm terrible too Swanky, so that's why I thought I should ask the experts! :yes:

4. Oh gosh, I remember seeing that here in another thread a while back! For the life of me, I can't remember the name of the ligne. Sorry, I'm no help, but just wanted to say that's a gorgeous bag!

5. I love this bag as well in white :love:

6. [​IMG]

Congrats, lovely bag!:tup:

7. it's beautiful Roo, love that color!!!

8. beautiful bag! congrats!!!

9. GREAT bag Roo!!!
    I love it!

10. Great find!

11. So gorgeous!! Congrats

12. Wow, I didn't think much of that bag in other colors, but the silver is gorgeous! Congrats!

13. So cute!

14. I have this bag and love it! In fact I just wore mine yesterday. It is the PERFECT slouchy flap and I love the size! I don't know what the name of it is, but I think it was a pre-cursor to the Rock and Chain or Ultimate Soft (sorry, can't remember, but the chain is fused together at the top kind of like a Rock and Chain, but has some quilting like the Ultimate Soft, so it was kind of a hybrid, I guess!). It was a limited edition bag, I think.

Also, I know it looks lighter in the pics, but your bag is black, isn't it Roo? I think it came in black, white, beige and mint.

[​IMG]