Help me! got a birkin, but it's my least favorite leather!

1. hi,

i purchased a birkin(blue jean, epsom leather) few months ago.
    Sadly!! it's not exactly what i've been waiting for!
    I always wanted togo leather for my blue jean birkin..

now my friend wants it so bad and asks me to re-sell it to her..(with few extra 000s)

should i let it go and wait for few years to get a togo(the one that i really wanted)?, or just keep it?

please help with any advice~!!

thank you!!

2. Tse - if you don't like it and you don't use it why not sell it to your friend :shrugs:

3. Tse, I would also sell it since you don't LOVE it!

4. U are lucky to have an opportunity to sell it -now u can start looking for a new one!

5. Sell it straight away. Don't settle for epsom, if it doesn't make your heart sing.

6. I would not hesitate to let it go to a friend who will cherish it. It is far better to own a birkin you will cherish!

7. Definitely sell it - the Birkin has to be the right Birkin for you, not a compromise.

8. SELL! You may not have another chance to sell again with such good advantages! Better draw up a contract thou.

9. I would not keep it if I were you. Get something you really really wanted!!!

10. I'd definitely sell it to someone who will love it.....you'll feel better about the whole situation as you'll have the money to search for your dream bag AND you'll be wonderful for making your friend so happy!!

11. Sell it. I don't know where you live, but BJ togo seems to come around fairly regularly so you should be able to get one you love.

12. Definitely sell it.

13. Sell it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Sell it if you don't enjoy using it!! No point keeping something you don't really like.

15. OUI