help me, girls!!!

1. i really need your help, girls!!!!!!!:idea: i'm looking for a pair of new flats......but i have no idea....
    can you suggest me something????!!!????:amuse:THANX!!!!:nuts:

2. How about CHANEL flats? I would love to find a pair for myself.

3. i love chanel ballerinas but i already have a pair....white with snake CC....love them!!!
    but now i was looking for something new and fresh....!!!

4. How about these blingy Marc Jacobs flats? They are kinda cool in the gold, and probably wouldn't be overwhelming if you stuck to more reserved colors in your clothing...
    I'd be all over them if I didn't have to wear heels to add some height (I'm a shorty)

[​IMG]

5. ^^ I actually really really like those!! Go flashy, but not too much in my opinion!

6. You might think these are boring, but I just purchased them from Bergdorf's:

[​IMG]

Tods'...they also come in yellow and tan trim, and I've seen them in bright patent colors in a couple of magazines this month.

7. might want to look at french sole or london sole, they're not overly expensive and they come in like a million color combos.

8. How about Delman? They're classics, and so comfy.

9. Mischa, I don't know where you live but if there is a Nordstrom'S near you - waste no time - they have the most amazing shoe department - you can't miss.

10. [​IMG] Maybe these Jimmys are something for you! They are sold on net-a-porter

11. you must have a look on www.prettyballerinas.com :idea: !

They have a huge range of differnt flats!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

They cost about 90 Euros

12. thanx girls for all your replies!!!!!!!!!particularly love the MJ's!!the golden ones are really pretty!!love the tod's too and i'm checking out the other colours 'cause unless the green ones are really cool, i wouldn't wear them so much.....teh jimmy choos are lovely too, but a bit too expensive and, finally, the Pretty Ballerinas aren't bad, pretty cheap but look nice and classy.....!
    and then for you another question!!i need a pair of classic ballerinas, to wear with everything. I was thinking about a pair of French Sole, but I'm pretty unsure with the size....:sad:can anyone help me?!I wear a 37.5!

13. I agree Chanel flats are beautiful :love: