Help me find this Chanel bag please...

1. First, im a guy and im trying to find this for my girl for christmas...yes I have gone to this length to track it down haha!

It's from the Chanel site and in the Christmas category, it shows it as a set but im also curious if you can buy just the bag. Either way anyone know what its called or where I might find it online?

Pic here:

Thanks a million!
  2. You can't buy Chanel online unfortunately, but I saw this bag at the Chanel boutique at short Hills Mall in NJ. It was on display, but I'm sorry I don't know the name of this line, maybe someone can chime in and let you know. You don't have to buy the set, they just have it pictured with the accessories. Also, you can call the Chanel boutiques or NM and they will ship to you. Good luck!
  3. Girlhelp, the style reference for the bag is A33755Y04337. You can call the boutiques or Neimans for availability.

Good luck!:smile:
  4. Thanks ladies! much appreciated ;)

She loves handbags so im sure I will be back haha!
  5. Ugh! Buy her something more classic.
  6. this bag is at the south coast plaza - chanel, costa mesa ca. i saw it today. :smile:
  7. I adore the ballet flats, would look hot with jeans and a white tank!
  8. That's kind of a snarky comment, I think it's VERY sweet that he's here looking for help to buy her a Chanel bag, no matter if it's the one I think he should buy or not.
  9. What's the name of it? It's cute
  10. Very well said Swanky! Also, I'm sure he knows what she likes more than we do! :rolleyes: A very sweet gesture on his part!:heart:
  11. How thoughtful of you! Have a great holiday!
  12. Again I ask what's the name of it? It's cute!
  13. This bag is on the shelf at Saks in Tampa. Also in another color. Ask for Lisa. Very sweet sale associate!!!
  14. It's so cuteee!!! Love it!!!
  15. what other color is it in?