Help me find these shoes :)

lmalaitham

Dec 19, 2005
Helloo all you wonderful ladies,

So I was going about my day on the internet and came across Stacy's London's website for her new show. I have an unhealthy obsession with shoes and purses (as we all) and I NEEED these heels. Does someone recognize them :confused1:. I've attached a picture of her website with the glittery gold heels :nogood:

Picture%2012_1.preview.jpg

Oh boo. I was hoping they wouldn't be CL...I can't afford CL right now, I have to buy presents for other people....must not be selfish this time of year :sad:. They're so pretty too.

Oh I know....eventhough glitter is starting to get old, these shoes are just too pretty to ignore. Barneys has them in a 36 and 36.5 for all of you who aren't on a self-imposed buying freeze...so buy them up and let me live vicariously through you :woohoo:

Oh boo. I was hoping they wouldn't be CL...I can't afford CL right now, I have to buy presents for other people....must not be selfish this time of year :sad:. They're so pretty too.

I totally know where your coming from....at least you have the courage to say no to yourself. I go Christmas shopping & end up buying all for myself! lol
On the brighter side, if you wait you might end up finding them on sale!