Help me find shoes for this dress!!!

1. Hey ladies- Ok I just bought a really cute dress and am waiting for it to arrive. I need a hot pair of shoes to go with it. But I am difficult- so I really need your help.

First off all, I've been spending like a fiend so I can't spend more than $250 (you can post anything under $300 though :shame:smile:

Secondly, I really want a pair of red shoes with this!! So either red or post some black closed or peep toed heels. Red is a color I would wear often though and I think it would look so sexy

Thirdly, I am 5'10. Vlad is 6'1 and I REFUSE to be taller than him. So while I don't need flats (and I prefer no kitten heels for something this hot) the heel must be under 3", preferably 2.5".

Is it difficult enough yet?!?! So help me out ladies!!!!! :wlae:

PLEAaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee :tender:

catherine_malandrino_dress.jpg
  2. What shoe size are you?

3. Haha... oh yea... that would help!!

I range from a 9-10. My feet are actually narrow- I don't have long toes- hence I can fit in some 9's and 9.5's.

This is difficult isn't it?!

4. Gorgeous dress Megs!!!:heart: Make sure the shoes are simple!!! I see a delicate sandal with that dress!:smile: Good luck!!;)

5. Megs have you checked out Zappos.com? Shoes.com?

Heading over now to help you find something :smile:

6. ^^^^ Edsbgrl- I loveee the first pair!!!!! In fact, I think I shall nab the first pair-

Thanks for the suggestions ladies- bright red is exactly what I was going for!!!!

7. ^^^^Glad you like, Megs :p Happy to help :smile:

8. [​IMG]
    stevemadden.com

9. edsbgirl has some very cute suggestions! I love the 3rd one =)

10. that dress is a great choice, Megs!!!!
    i like the Steven Maddens and the first pair edsbgirl suggested!!!!:queen::supacool:

11. These don't meet your height requirement, but are really cute:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

www.katespade.com - Giselle for $275.