Help me find really soft/deconstructed ballet flats

1. Hi guys,

I'm looking for really soft ballet flats. I get bad blisters on my heel with anything rigid, so I'm looking for soft material in the back... anyone know of any styles similar to this?

Celine 373132 (Black Nappa) - Skimmer/Ballerina Dress Flats

2. check out free people Jewel Toned flats
    [​IMG]

or Sue London flats, they come in a million colors and roll up to fit in a bag if you want to take them out with you
    [​IMG]

3. Excellent! Thank you so much!

4. Do they sell these at Nordstroms or Neimans?

5. Thank you!! I have the same problem with it rubbing in the back :smile: I can't wait! Do you own these shoes?

6. People on here have been raving about Lanvin flats. Check them out, they are supposedly to die for.

7. Gap has some cute one reasonable price too. I will see if I can find a link.

8. ^ someone posted that the gap shoes were very comfortable. They are super cute

9. London sole/French sole have very soft backs--so do the Jessica Simpson ballet slippers

10. I ordered a pair of Sue London's in black and they just arrived... OMG, I love them...! I am so excited. I'll definitely be ordering some more. They're just as comfy as my Bloch ballet shoes :biggrin:

11. ooh! vogue had a bit on these last month! I remreber they had some Burberry & some Tods & some others but I can't recall who they were.

12. Georgina Goodman also does a good range.

13. Tod's, Tod's, Tod's!