Help me find a Speedy in Azur?...please

I was wandering around in the mall this afternoon and i came across the LV boutique in Macys. I didnt see any damier azur on display but i jst popped out the question to the SA - How come u guys dont hv any azurs here? She hesitated told me that actually she has one damier azur speedy 25 without reserved jst came in like 5 min ago. It was still in the box and i can see that it was shipped from california. I wanted to buy so bad but what stopped me at the end was "made in USA." sound silly, but i really do want all my LV with made in France

i wanted my azur speedy made in france, of course i remembered this only after they shipped it. but no biggie, because it was, sure enough, made in france :biggrin:

Call the Beverly Center store first thing in the morning. They open at 10am California time.(310-360-1506) Ask for Stephano and tell him that Brenda refered you. I almost bought the Azur speedy 30 tonight, and it was still there as of closing. Speedy 30 is $620.

Hope you get it!;)

I was wandering around in the mall this afternoon and i came across the LV boutique in Macys. I didnt see any damier azur on display but i jst popped out the question to the SA - How come u guys dont hv any azurs here? She hesitated told me that actually she has one damier azur speedy 25 without reserved jst came in like 5 min ago. It was still in the box and i can see that it was shipped from california. I wanted to buy so bad but what stopped me at the end was "made in USA." sound silly, but i really do want all my LV with made in France

Boutique inventory is shipped from the distributor back east and does not mean they are made in the USA. Maybe after a year the items might be made in the USA. But for now most of the items especially the Speedy are made in France or Limited Editions are made in Spain or Italy.

Boutique inventory is shipped from the distributor back east and does not mean they are made in the USA. Maybe after a year the items might be made in the USA. But for now most of the items especially the Speedy are made in France or Limited Editions are made in Spain or Italy.

I saw it on the tag with my eyes wide open and even asked the SA why this piece made in USA. She told me something abt the overwhelming demand and the france cant keep up with the production. The one made in USA is from california's factory in San Di something...

Check out the thread started by Maritza1973 started at 12:30 am, Sat morning...Azur Speedy 30 on Eluxury.com.

She checks eluxury.com at midnight PST regularly and in doing so, held 2 that came up as available at 12 am, Sat, 2/10, in her cart for fellow Tpf'ers who wanted it.

I was one of them and was able to get the Azur Speedy 30 because she released it from her cart and coordinated it with me! All this within one hour!

Maritza says she always finds hard to find items by checking at midnight PST on eluxury.com.

Gotta love Tpf and its members...the helped me get the Azur Speedy 30 today!

For those of you who are looking for Azur Speedy, just wait a bit and don't hurry to bid on eBay because now eluxury has started shipping Azur Speedy both 25 and 30 made in USA. So I'm sure supply will exceed demand soon.

for those who live in london:

has anyone seen the Damier Speedy 25 or 30 in any of the stores ?

If so, please tell me which store it is ?

A suggestion.
United Kingdom, please dial (44) 207 399 40 50.
from 10a.m. to 5.30 pm (Mon - Fri).
LV customer service will be happy to locate any bag/purse/wallet you like in any of the 5 LV Stores.

Good luck !