help me find a picture for this chanel bag im describing

1. I need to find out if someone could help me with my problem i need a picture of this chanel handbag it was in a magazine within the last 4 months it was white with chanel written numorous times on the bag with pastel colors hopefully someone can help me out i looked everywhere i can think of to find a picture of this bag

2. I think this bag is in the Neiman Marcus book....what kind of handles?

3. im not really sure i think it said it was a bowling style bag it was awhile ago i saw the bag in a fashion mazagine but i remember what i said before i found the bag in the magazine isnt that pretty bad

4. Was it a fabric bag? Maybe it's a sport line?
    Pastel colors like purple, pink, sky blue, coral?

5. im not sure if it was a fabric bag it had coral, sky blue, pink in it chanel was written in cursive im glad u two answered this because i was thinking i dreamt this bag because i have looked every where to find a pic online for it. i figure it would be easier than telling my oma which one it is i just want one expensive handbag and would never carry a fake one and she works for chanel and that was the only one that caught my eye and i said to myself i had to ask if she could get that one for me and i would pay her for it

6. is this the one?

[​IMG]

7. nope that wasnt the purse but thank you it didnt have the logos on the purse at all just the name and it was also pastel

8. i guess no one knows what bag im talking about

9. Do you have any idea which magazine? Too narrow it down a bit?

10. i have no idea but i went to alot of the fashion magazines websites and search for chanel purses or looked around for them i buy from work i really dont recall

11. oh savannah, that bag is too cute!