Help me find a new bag!

1. I'm looking for suggestions for a bag I can wear to work and on the weekends, not a dressy bag. This is what I would like:
    --shoulder bag or have shoulder strap
    --lightweight
    --big enough for my stuff, but not oversized
    --more east/west type style, but will consider others
    --has a "look" to it...I'm not explaining this well. Has it's own stylistic elements...still not explaining well...:sad:
    --available in neutral colors
    --no more than $1000, but will consider going higher, if it's the perfect fit:crybaby:

Thanks in advance for your help. Please ask questions, if you need me to clarify anything:smile:

2. Thanks, MoMo. Any other suggestions...much appreciated!

3. Have a look at the balenciagia forum - some of those bags may fit your requirements!

4. Olivia-Grey-307web-77428.jpg Josey-Blk-307web-55676.jpg
  5. I've been kind of put off the BBags [for now] after reading about the QC and leather problems on the bal forum:crybaby: Thanks for the suggestion. I would have thought it would be a perfect choice. I've had a few Koobas come and go, because they're too heavy. I have several Hayden Harnetts, that are working out well, but I'd like to expand my horizons, a bit;)

6. Thanks for the suggestions, so far. The Josey and Marisa are good candidates:tup: Now what can we come up with that's a tad less expensive--no more than $600. I just came back from the jewelry store. I have to reset my four diamond studs, due to a nickel allergy. That's going to set me back:sweatdrop:

7. The Burberry I suggested was $475. ;)

8. Thanks, BlueCherries, so it is:tup:

9. I like the Louis Vuitton petite noe in epi leather. It works pretty well for everyday and weekends, is extremely lightweight, and can go from casual to somewhat dressy. It's good for throwing things in, but doesn't have any pockets (not a problem for me). It's not a new style but it's one of my staples.

The bag I find myself reaching for most from my closet though is my Balenciaga motorcyle bag. It's very lightweight, can fit tons of stuff (cosmetic case, PDA phone, wallet, tissues, checkbook, etc. etc... sometimes even a snack and a bottle of water) without looking bulky. You have the option of using the shoulder strap or carrying it in your hand, and in a nice neutral color you can wear it with practically anything.

10. You're welcome! If you don't like it, I hope you find something else to your liking, or maybe the poster above me has a suggestion that appeals to you.

:okay: