Help me find a Mother's Day gift!

1. I was thinking about purchasing a new bag for my mom this Mother's Day. It's her first LV, so I think I'm going for something simple like a Monogram Canvas bag. I need some suggestions for her that wont cost me over $800. I know she likes functional bags - preferably totes and shoulder bags.
  2. I suggest the Saumur. My mom has the Mini Lin one and she loves it.
  3. Speedy is always a favorite for any occassion, but if you are consider monogratm, either Batignolles or BH would be great choice, Saleyas if u want Damier. Good Luck :flowers:
  4. i'm not sure how much the hampstead's are but i think that bag or the batignolles horizontal would be a good choice.
  5. What about the Petit bucket? I have one and love it. It is a nice, comfortable shoulder bag with plenty of room and the best part is that it comes with a pochette (that I use as a makeup bag). You get two for the price of one!
  6. That is a good idea. My Mom would love to have that matching accessory.
  7. really, you can beat it. I use the pochette all the time, it is my little mini makeup drawer that comes everywhere with me. I am actually thinking of buying another pochette to put some of my other personal items in as well. It is one of my favorite accessories.
  8. I'm a mom! The Batignolles Horizontal is a great mom bag - one she will love for many years to come - and well within your budget - that gets my vote! What a great daughter you are!
  9. I say go for the BH
  10. Bh!
  11. I'd go with the Batignolles Horizontal ($710)

Or for a bit over ($820), the Popincourt Haut
  12. I shall go for the Batignolles!
  13. I like the BH. However, if your mom doesn't mind the wait, then perhaps you can also get her the Neverfull bag. I'm also thinking of getting this for my mom, even though I don't really like it....
  14. Bh!!!
  15. I have the petite bucket also and it is terrific!