Help me find a black everyday bag!

1. I just can't find one I love. Need something on the small/medium size. Would love shoulder strap and top handle. Somewhere in the range of $400-$800.

2. A balenciaga city would be perfect for work I think.

What about this one for 930??

[​IMG]

Do you like Coach, I do like this one a lot too. Only 438.

[​IMG]

3. I don't love b-bags and I do like the Epi - not sure about that one but maybe a speedy or alma or petit noe??

4. I am sold on Hammitt bags. Here are some of her designs and they can be done in a variety of colors, they do a black leather and a black patent leather with you choice of hardware color. Check these bags out:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I wear this every other day with my isabella fiore on the other days. On special days, I wear my LV Patent leather purse....Gorgeous!

5. I think the Speedy 25 in Epi would be perfect. Other suggestions would be:

Francesco Biasia Angie ($428) : The Purse Store (25% off w/code fall25 till 10/21)
    Junior Drake Allison ($268): Nordstrom
    Treesje Lotus ($468): Nordstrom
    Longchamp 4x4 Flap Tote ($475): Nordstrom

Check out Marc by Marc Jacobs too!

6. I like the Cole Haan triple zipper satchel. I just got one in gunmetal....gorgeous leather, and they also make it in black:
    [​IMG] It's at Zappos or get it at your Cole Haan store, where they'll give you 20% off with new or "gently used" shoes that you turn in.

7. How about someone from Marc By Marc Jacobs? Like this one, it's gorgeous!
    [​IMG]
    Or one of these:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :smile:

8. I use Posse NY Carola bag for an everyday bag, which retails for $450
    Carolaf7-black.jpg

I also love their Carolina Bag, retails for $535
    carolinaf7_navy2_xl.jpg
    I would've gotten this one if it was sold out when I decided to purchase one.

9. Are you looking for something casual or more refined? If casual, I recommend a Moni Moni Splendor
    [​IMG]

10. Rebecca Minkoff Morning After (or mini)!

[​IMG]