Help Me Find a Bag!!

1. I am desperately looking for a Botkier medium rose satchell in metallic plum. Anyone know where I can find one besides on the botkier website? I refuse to order from them ever again! TIA!!!

2. ^^^FAKE FAKE FAKE FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD. Posting all over this forum.

3. Thanks so much for looking...but that's the hobo and I really like the satchel! Thanks for the effort though! And, believe it or not, I'm STILL waiting for my Cala! Hopefully soon, although no one seems to be able to tell me exactly when it'll arrive! Anyway, I'll let you know as soon as I get it!

4. Why did you post this again? That's kind of annoying.

5. I was hardly trying to be annoying. I posted it and my computer froze and when I checked to see if it posted, it hadn't, so I posted again. When I checked later, they were both up. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers.

6. What!? I dont get it. Purseinsanity is a well known poster. What do you mean "fake" and "fraud"

Someone please inform me what thats all about

7. Thanks for your support! I'm not sure what that meant either. I accidentally posted it twice and I wonder if someone took that to mean a bogus post?

8. ^It happens, it's called an accident.
    arm9047 just needs to lighten up.

9. I have to ask...what bag is that in your posts? Is it a Chanel? It's beautiful!

10. Thanks! It's the Chanel Baby Cabas. :smile:

11. You didn't. You just might want to be careful because members have spammed the board before and that can be annoying. But a genuine mistake is a mistake. No harm done.

And to answer your question, I believe Shopbop has the bag you're looking for.

http://www.shopbop.com/shop/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441804751&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302024502&fm=browse-brand&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395181057

12. Hi guys i'm trying to but a chloe paddington online from net-a-porter however after doing a bit of reading i've discovered there are apparently 2 sizes available. Does anyone know about this?