Help me figure out which shoes will fit...I have wide feet!

1. OK so I love shoes...alot...and I'm ready to start crazy.

There's only one small problem...I have really wide feet :crybaby:.

For stuff for work I usually go to places like easy sprirt and buy wide witdh...but I'm dying for a pair of Chanels...or Guccis...or Manolos...and I'm too scared to go in and just start trying things on because I don't want to have my heart broken and find out I can't ever wear awesome shoes. Plus I don't want to look like a complete idiot trying to slam my feet into shoes when there's no way possible.

So ladies...I've decided to ask my awesome any of you out there have wide feet? If so, which designers work best for you?

2. I have rather wide feet but I do ok in most brands. Gucci I find a bit too tight for comfort but overall it's got more to do with the type of shoe then the brand. A lot of times you can have leather shoes widened by a cobbler but that also depends on the shoe type, doesn't work for all strappy sandals etc. You are gonna have to try them on though.
  3. I've got C width feet :yucky: . It's a huge problem for sure...I can't stand it how so many designer shoes go from AAAA up to B but then assume anything wider than B means we have no taste!

I LOVE Via Spiga shoes. They are great quality, have a pretty wide toe box and are very reasonably priced.

I also have good luck with Prada and Miu Miu.

Sometimes you will have to go up a half size to get the right fit, but be careful that this doesn't put the shoe out of proportion. I can't wear shoes with super pointed toes for this very reason; I end up looking like an elf :lol: .

Good luck!
  4. I have wide feet too. Some things work, some don't. It's a matter of trying things on and seeing what works. Sometimes even colors make a difference. Another thing that may help is going up a half a size.
  5. Me sucks. My mom says itz cuz when I was a baby, I refused to wear shoes and always kicked them off. My fault!!!

I wear alot of the thong-high heels.