Help me! did I buy a fake....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im new to this forum but i really need help. I bought my speedy bag from eluxury. but I feel my bag is fake. i bought a speedy 35. its been a year now and it looks like the hardware is getting scratch up and for some reason whenever i put my lock on my bag and go to the mall it always sets off the alarms. I know its the the lock cause it did a little test for myself. Another thing is....Is the speedy 35 mono canvas suppose to have a d ring? im hearing if it does, it's fake. but i hear it actually does? which is true. the louis vuitton store is SO far from me and thats why I bought it online. I wish i can go to boutique to find out but i cant. So if anyone has any insight and can help me out PLEASE do!!!!

2. If you bought it from eluxury, your bag is authentic. And yes, the Speedies typically do not have a D ring inside but it really depends on which style since some do and some don't. As for the lock, it's not unheard of...it depends on how sensitive the detectors inside the store are. A weird example is of the sensor I forgot to cut out of my coat I got at Old Navy awhile back...it went off when I went in Rite Aid, but not when I went in Bloomies, Victoria's Secret and a plethora of other stores...only in Rite Aid.
    Also, for future reference, you can post authenticity questions here for more help:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/authenticate-this-louis-vuitton-17670.html

3. I agree with Lvbabydoll if you buy your bag from eluxury you don't have to worry, your speedy is authentic. you can always post pics in the "Authenticate this Louis Vuitton" thread.

4. My Mono Speedy 35 does have a d ring inside! It's definitely auth, bought in the Champs Elysées LV store...

5. E-luxury bags are always authentic. So if you are sure thats where you bought it, then its fine.

6. If you got it from eluxury, it is auth :biggrin:

7. :yes: :tup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.