help me decide

1. I am new to tPF I just love it! I want to purchase a black city -yea my first. I have been debating on the bag with or without GH . I actually think it is beautiful. Please give me opinions I will be going to NM this weekend they are holding both for me. Thanks:yes:

2. i don't have a GH or see it IRL yet :p
    but i think if it's black, i'll love it in the old hardware...

3. i think the GH is too much in the city style.

4. i changed my mind after seeing badbananagirl's black GH in day!
    it's gorgeous!!! :drool:
    [​IMG]

5. seahorseinstripes-That bag is gorgeous!!!:yes: I think the GH looks great-thanks

6. Well, the regular hardware is a lot cheaper. And while the GH looks nice on the black, I think I prefer it on larger bags. On the city, I still prefer the regular hardware.

7. I agree, GH can be a bit overwhelming on smaller bags. I like them on day, work, weekenders and brief styles.

8. 0o0o the gold hardware is totally growing on me! i reckon it looks great on certain b-bag styles!

9. I just received my black city w/gold and absolutely :heart: :heart: :heart: it! I am attempting to post pics of my new gh next to a regular hardware city in the 'undecided about gh' thread.

10. flipflopstyle4U- I can't wait to see it, it may help me decide. Congrats!!

11. I haven't figured out how to post a link to the other thread, so here is the picture for you, with my 05 rouge theatre.

IMG_0641.JPG
  12. flipflopstyle4u-I think its really beautiful, the leather looks amazing. You sold me on it, I am trying to locate one with GH right now. Thanks. You mentioned also more comfortable on shoulder too.

13. Without giant hardware (although the GH is really starting to grow on me, too!).

14. lizz It's definitely growing on me-it seems to add a little pizazz to the bag. Hope the tornado was not any where near you or family