Help me decide!

1. :smile: Hi everyone! I just joined purse forum and I love it!!! :smile:
    I cannot decide between two Chanel bags...
    The Modern Chain Flap Bag in Black or the Timeless Classic Quilted Clutch in Black. I love them both so I am having a hard time deciding!
  2. I just got the clutch, and I love it, so I'm biased. It just depends on what you need, though. The clutch actually holds quite a bit, but I'm sure the MC Flap would hold more.

Welcome to the forum!
  3. Welcome to tPF and congrats on your first post!

What a tough decision...those are 2 gorgeous bags! On the one hand, the MC flap bag will not be available forever, so that factors into the decision. On the other hand, the classic bag will be available forever likely, but that means it's classic and will always be a staple in your wardrobe. I guess it depends on what you're looking for - a more edgy style, or a more classic style.

Sorry I couldn't vote for just one of them! Good luck with your decision and do let us know what you choose and post pics!
  4. I would vote for the flap. I like a hands-free bag usually.
  5. My vote is for the timeless clutch-i have it in grey and love it!
    It actually holds much for a clutch and I love the cc as the clasp. I would love a flap ,my next bag will be a classic reissue or jumbo and then I will have a clutch and a shoulder bag. Its really up to you what you want first. You can get the clutch later but why with the holidays coming...........
  6. I'd go for the flap
  7. I prefer shoulder bags so I vote for Flap!:yes:
  8. Welcome! If you are looking for an everyday bag I would say go for the flap. IMO, clutches are more for evening/formal use.
  9. I vote for the flap. I think it's more versatile. I agree with bella that a clutch seems much more "evening".
  10. I vote for the flap as well. I think the MC flap is absolutely gorgeousss, especially the chain detail!