Help me decide???!!

1. I had posted earlier about a shoulder bag, and after looking at all the great pictures here (thanks they help a lot!!) and checking out eluxury. I have narrowed it down.
    The babylone- I like the zippered part. Does anyone have this bag?? Doesn't seem popular. Is it huge?? I don't want a bag that looks like a work bag, just something that holds as much as my speedy 30. Opinions??

Popincourt Haut- looks nice, is it too small??? How big is it??

Cabas Piano/Mezzo- the mezzo looks huge to me. How much can the piano hold??

thanks so much!!!! I love mono prints, would love a MC one but can't find anything I am in love with shoulder bag wise. Thanks!!!

I should add, 90% of the time, I dress casually. So I do need something that works well with that!!

2. I have the Cabas Mezzo and LOVE it (i am only 5'3" but love big bags). If you are worried about the size then I would go with the Piano. Either size looks so good. They are really eye catching IMO and comfortable on the shoulder.

3. Babylone - it's a nice big bag for school/work, because you can put everything in it. i don't like the shape of it, but to each his own i guess.

Cabas - this seems to be everybody's everyday bag. i personally don't like the structure (or lack thereof) of it, and the fact that the bottom is completely vachetta, so you'll have a hard time keeping it clean.

Popincourt Haut - i have this bag and i love it! it's not as big as the Babylone, but it can hold a lot.

by the way, did you ever consider the Batignolles Horizontal? that's a great casual/everyday bag too :yes:!

here are pictures of my Popincourt Haut and what i can fit in it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the Batignolles Horizontal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Photos of you carrying these bags make me want all of them!!! hehe. In regards to the PH and the Batignolles Horizontal...which one do you like more? I know I want to buy a Speedy 25 and another bag...but now I can't decide between the PH and the Batignolles Horizontal. Are they that much different?

5. I love the look of the Batignolles Horizontal BUT...it doesn't have a zippered top, I am afraid of stuff falling out, if the purse gets tipped in the car. But it looks awesome.

6. I just got the babylone and I really like it. It's big, but doesn't feel big because it is so slim.
    I also like the batignolles horizontal.
    And, another bag that rarely gets mentioned--the Vavin gm. The inside pockets are so handy!!

7. OH NO, I just saw the lockit horizontal and love it!!! How big are the shoulder straps though, and when will it become available??

Okay, I just went to LV online and I don't think the lockit bag is going to work for over the should and be very comfy. But it is a nice looking bag!!!

8. they're different in size, that's all. the Batignolles Horizontal is considerably bigger than the Popincourt Haut. the Batignolles would be great for work/school because i can fit my notebooks and papers in them. the Popincourt Haut can be used for work/school too :yes:

the Batignolles Horizontal has a snap closure at the top, which actually secures the bag pretty well. i've had my bag tip over and nothing ever fell out

9. I love the Batignolles Horizontal, it's such a great bag.

10. Now I am leaning more towards the BH just because it looks like such a nice bag, the only downfall for me is no zipper, I am wondering if I can love a bag without a zipper??? the shape is wonderful.

I like the Popincourt Haut too.....but I wonder if it is too small. so for the extra room of the bh, I would have to give up a zipper....choices, choices!!!