Help me decide

Which red bag ?

• Jumbo Red Flap I have

• Hidden Chain Flap I want

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the red caviar jumbo, and I'd love to have that bag, but that's me. Not you, you obviously feel otherwise, and that's fine. many of us here love the flap bags, and it's easy to get caught up in that thinking! But if you have the bag and you don't love, then get rid of it. They fetch a high price, so you'll make money off something you don't prefer to have.

I have not seen the hidden chain IRL, so I can't really give my opinion on it. From pictures the color and size look great, but I don't care for the chain inside the leather, but that's just me.

You need to see the hidden chain IRL and try it on and see how it works for you, and if it's a better fit, go for it. Just because so many of us love your flap, is no reason to keep it. You must keep what YOU love, what works for YOU, and what makes YOU happy.

Well, first of all, I have to say that I'm biased towards the red Jumbo (and flaps in general), because I have and absolutely LOVE it to pieces... I keep the inside straps tied with a white Chanel ribbon, and have no problems with it... plus, the bijoux chains just make the bag feel so much lighter and easier to carry than my other flaps. :heart:

If I were you, I wouldn't keep the red Jumbo based on the fact that it's so highly sought after, because who cares about that if you own it and never use it, KWIM? :smile: Just looking at the two bags from a neutral standpoint (as neutral as I can be anyway haha! ;)), I prefer the look of the Jumbo. I think the hidden chain is more limiting in what you'd wear it with, cuz I see it with casual/casual chic kind of outfits v. the Jumbo which I think can be worn with more and is more versatile.

Of course, it's your opinion that matters the most in all of this! :heart: Maybe you should bring your red Jumbo out with you to the boutique wearing the clothes you'd normally wear (this is also assuming you don't plan to sell it as a brand new, unused bag) to try on the red Hidden Chain bag... that way, you can have both bags in front of you, try them on, and see which one is more YOU. :heart: Good luck girl! :tup:

hi toni! i don't feel flaps suit me, and the hidden chain is completely my style.:drool::heart:
i think both bags are beautiful, but i want you to really love and use whichever you choose, kwim?:tup:

From your poll and thread...it appears that you really like the hidden chain..so go with the bag that makes your heart sing...and for what my opinion is worth...I think you would look fabulous with either bag...but my choice would be the hidden chain...the flap just isn't my style...Enjoy which ever bag you choose....

I vote red jumbo. The hidden chain is gorgeous but it's got a funny slouch to it. In the end, regardless of what others vote for, you have to go where your heart is....why does Chanel make us all make such difficult decisions. If only I could get them all........

Hmm...you must get the Hidden Chain and promptly put the red jumbo in a box addressed to me! LOL! Seriously, if you are doubting the jumbo and love the Hidden Chain, then go with that! You'd look gorgeous wearing either one. :wlae:

Normally I'd say red jumbo. Its my favorite of all my Chanels! BUT since you're not a fan of it, get rid of it and get what you want. Its too expensive to have if you dont love it.

I voted for the Hidden Chain, I love the feel of it and the color IRL is vibrant and just gorgeous also I'm not a big fan of the classic flaps. But you should get/keep the one that makes you happy and drooly :yes: