help me decide

1. just came back from lv, after placing my name on the waitlist for the mirage griet. i just don"t know. do you guys think the bag is worth $3500. i mean for that price i can have 2 lv right? please help
  2. $3500 is a lot of money. I don't think I could spend that much. But if you love it that much and can afford it I say go for it.
  3. You could potentially have 4 for around the price of $900! You can always add it to your Wish List and change your mind later! :graucho:
  4. I have a problem with the price tag only because the bag isn't entirely leather for that amount of money. The bag is gorgeous, though. Can you waitlist and then check the bag out IRL and make a decision then?
  5. pic? I would spend that amount if I really loved the bag.
  6. I am kinda still deciding on the mirage line. It's just not jumping out at me. Stay in the list and decide when it comes it. You may see it IRL and decide you MUST own it!
  7. I would not spend that much if it were me, not knowing that LV has so many other gorgeous bags for less and knowing I could have more than one for that price! You know better than any of us if this price tag is within your range, for me I have set a limit of the most I would ever pay for a bag, but that is because of my smaller wallet :smile: If my wallet were more full, the sky would be the limit!!
  8. thanks guys for your advice. it is greatly appreciated. i guess i'll just have to wait and see. d day sept 15. :smile:
  9. i personally couldnt spend that much on a purse no matter how much i loved it....but why dont you wait and decide....once you see it you may change your mind...and if not and you really love it then get it!!!
  10. it depends on how much you L O V E the bag !! If its a LE, it will keep its resale value in the future...