Help me decide... World Festival? Will there be special LV "goodies"?

1. :shrugs: My LV SA invited me to the "World Festival" at the Ala Moana Center in Honolulu in November.
    1. Has anyone been?
    2. Will there be exclusive LV "goodies" there that will make it worth the $$$$
    to fly, get hotel, etc?

Thanks for your help!
  2. Sounds like a great excuse to go to Hawaii!!! I would make it a priority if I got that invite.:yes:
  3. Thanks - yes, I guess any excuse would be good. Hawaii's new ad campaign... "Gotta have a tooth pulled?...Come to our beautiful Islands!":nuts:
  4. is that the film festival?. LV sponsor a film festival that is held in hawaaii
  5. I don't think so - I pulled that up too because I've never heard of either, but the World Festival is actually for the shopping center itself, I believe. Its just that LV is actually in that center as well as other high end stores. The only thing I could find was under Ala Moana Center World Festival. :shrugs:
  6. Well - since nobody seems to know about this event, I feel it is my solemn duty to force myself to go and then report back to my fellow tpfers! ;)
  7. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: the things we must endure for fashion oh the hardships
  8. Yup - Label Addict, one must! BTW isn't is about 10 pm in the UK?:p
  9. I don't know if there will be LV goodies but my instincts say prob not. Have fun in Ala Moana though. I miss it so much (lived in hawaii 4 3 years.
  10. It sounds like a big sacrifice, but we will really appreciate it!!!
  11. I can't wait to hear about what this trip holds for you. I wish I was the one going to Hawaii.

12. well said.
  13. oh man, you are really taking one for the team!