Help Me Decide Pls. Jumbo?

bagfreak48

O.G.
Nov 15, 2007
I already have a medium/large black caviar classic flap in SW which I love. Would I regret getting it in Jumbo too as I really need a bigger bag?

I'm only 5'1 and a size 4, would the Jumbo look too large on me? Appreciate your comments. Can't decide? :confused1:

I think a jumbo would look great, I turned down a red jumbo for the only reason that in the UK Postmen use large red bags and it really did look like a post bag on me!!! I am 5 foot 2

When I get my jumbo it will probably be black

I would love to have jumbo too!! i think it will look great on you :smile:
I dont own one but still in the debatable situation about whether to get the large reissue in dark silver or the jumbo caviar .....

I'm 5'2" and a size 2. I looove the size of the jumbo. I personally would never buy a med/lrg just because it's not practical for me. I tend to like oversized things anyway haha. I got the bigger size J12 because I thought it made more of a statement, the same way I think jumbo's make more of a statement than smaller flaps. :yes:

I love the jumbo - what colour are you looking at? To me, it's not about the size, but the colour... I think you should get a jumbo in a different colour, so you have the bigger size and a brand new bag that's different to what you already own!

^That's what I thought as well.

I personally LOVE the white jumbo in caviar leather. It's so stunning! It really pops against outfits.

Or how bout a patent jumbo? Hehe. The distressed patent is sooo lovely! It's also so easy to keep clean. When mine gets wet or dirty, all you need to do is wipe it clean. So care free!

I love the jumbo - what colour are you looking at? To me, it's not about the size, but the colour... I think you should get a jumbo in a different colour, so you have the bigger size and a brand new bag that's different to what you already own!

This is exactly what I did for my second Chanel! My first was a med/large black lambskin flap with s/h, then my second was a white jumbo caviar flap with s/h. :smile:

the Jumbo size is such a statement, trust me, you'll expect lots of compliments!! My suggestion is get the navy patent or a white caviar **stunning**

I'm 5'1" and I personally can't wear jumbos. They're just too overwhelming on my petite frame. However, I see people my height carry jumbos ALL THE TIME and they just look so fabulous! It makes me jealous. So yes, I think a jumbo is fine for your size!! :biggrin:

I'm 5'3" and love my caviar jumbo w/ ghw. I can't imagine carrying anything smaller even though I LOVE the look of the medium flap. I have to keep reminding myself how little it holds and what a pack rat I am!

I would definitely go with caviar leather if you're looking for everyday use of the bag and actually thnk black w/ ghw would be a great choice since your othe bag has shw. I think the two sizes and diff color hw will make them different enough. I'm actually considering another flap and it will either be a distressed caviar jumbo w/ shw or a smaller caviar w/ shw, so I don't think the bags are that similar. Of course, in a perfect world, I'd say get a purple jumbo, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one!

I'm in the same situation as you, well kinda. I also have the same bag but am thinking about getting a Jumbo classic flap, again in black and silver h/w. I'm not worried if I will look too big on me (5'2) but I'm afraid I will end up not carrying the smaller bag once I get a Jumbo and then it will be a waste. I'm not for selling it as it's my first and only Chanel.