Help me decide please!!!!

1. I am trying to decide what my first bbag should be. I am about to go nuts. :wtf:
    I have narrowed it down to 3.
    1. City
    2. Work
    3. Part Time

I am 5'11" and like to be able to toss a book or magazine in my purse and carry it along with all my other stuff. Can you please help me decide?

2. How much do you want it to be a bag that can easily be worn on the shoulder no matter what clothing you are wearing? That's one of the deciding factors, in my opinion.

3. It doesn't have to be worn on the shoulder. I usually carry my purses on my arm or in my hand. I have big shoulders so most purses without shoulder straps dont fit.

4. Do you carry a lot of stuff along with a magazine? if you don't carry *that* much stuff and you just want a bag that you can toss a magazine in, I'd go for the City. That's a popular choice for a first balenciaga bag.

5. Well, if you don't mind the lack of a shoulder strap, I think your best bet would be the Work ... mostly because it doesn't strike me as being effortlessly easy to "toss" a book or magazine into the City. The Work would definitely fit the bill for that. I don't have experience w/the Part-time yet.

6. I'd go for the city. It's the perfect size for what you described!

7. I vote for the City too. This way it's a good size, but not too big and it has a shoulder strap.