Help Me Decide Please!!!!

1. Sooo I want to make my first Marc by MJ purchase but I cant decide between the two bags...Which do you think??????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hmmm... i'm not really familiar with either style, but judging from color alone, i'd say number 2... i also like the corner stitching on number 2...

3. #2 for sure! love that one...

4. oui, pe suis prefere deux

lol i prerfer two

5. lol je*

6. while i love the color of the second...im having reservations on the actual shape...look at these pics...i dunno ...tell me what you think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And i figure for a college student like me who cant afford to purchase nice bags all the time..maybe the first is more practical..what do you think? gosh this so hard

[​IMG]

7. I love the colour of the tan bag, but the way the model is carrying the bag makes it look weird (not the bag's fault!!). The other one looks more roomy and very practical for a student but I still like the tan bag better.

8. tough choice! i like how the second bag looks better than the first, but the first bag will be much more comfortable. since you are going to be loading this bag with your books and laptop, the shopper might be a more pragmatic choice because the rolled handles of the behati will dig and hurt whereas the flat, soft leather strap of the shopper will rest comfortably on your shoulder and distribute weight better. let us know what you end up getting.

9. I like the first one. The shape looks better then the second and the leather from this line is super soft.