Help me decide on these two Legacy bags!

1. Hi everyone. I think this is my first post on the Coach forums.

My folks are going on vacation in the US for a month, and they're asking me what I want them to buy for me. Well of course I said, I want bags, bags and more bags! I'm taking advantage of their sudden burst of generosity, so I'm asking them to buy me a Coach bag.

I've been looking at the choices on the website, and I've narrowed down my picks to these two:

Coach Legacy Signature Shoulder Bag (in Khaki/Gold):

Coach Legacy Signature Cotton Bag (in Brass/Chocolate):

I've love the first bag because the Gold and Khaki look cute, and the legacy lining is adorable. But I saw a lady carrying the second bag today, and I fell in love with it too! The cotton and leather combo works well.

So what do you think? What should I get?

Oh, how long after I order on the Coach website will I get the package?
  2. I would get the first one, simply because I think you could wear this one year round vs. the cotton which to me is very spring/summery. Plus I have 2 legacy signature bags (the Ali and the satchel both in khaki/ebony) and Love them. Once you see the legacy stripe lining you will want more and more things legacy stripe!
  3. ITA. The legacy signature is more classic than the cotton, plus you can get Legacy Stripe accessories to match...:graucho:
  4. I agree. I'd go with the first one. It's a year round bag. Plus, I've seen a couple of tpf members state that the lighter cotton does get dirty and that can be a problem at times!
  5. Khaki & gold is such an awesome color combination.

If the item is in stock you could have it in about 3-5 days.