Help me decide on color - princy medium tote

?

Which trim color?

1. Brown

2. White

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi everyone!
    this is my first thread even though i've been lurking here for a while ;)

So, I just bought a princy medium tote with brown trim yesterday. I'm still thinking whether I made the right choice. normally I tend to like white trim for most of the canvas bags. But for this one I decided to get the brown one because i'm worried if I get the white trim, the bottom part (since the bottom leather color is the same with the trim) will easily get dirty.

When i tried it on in the store, I prefer the white trim, but after I got home and modelled it for a bit, I feel the brown isn't that bad. Its just when I compare it side by side, I like the white one better.

this is mine
    [​IMG]

and this is the one with white trim
    Gucci

What do you guys think?

2. If you like the white trim more then get the white trim. I like both of them :yes: I can't see you getting the bag dirty unless you normally set your bag on the floor.

3. I love both. I like the white a little better. To me it looks a little "fresher and casual". The brown looks more business like. Let me ask you... The bags you have now. What color trim do they have? Do you have any Brown trim? If you already have white trim and no brown I would keep the brown. If you have equal brown and white I would take the brown back and get the white.

But it is what ever makes you happy. I think in the end you will be much happier with the White.

Keep us updated on which one you decide on.

4. I like the brown.

5. I vote for the brown.

6. right now I only have 2 gucci, this one and the new britt hobo with white trim (maybe thats why I decided to get the brown one yesterday, to get something different). and I'm also wondering whether the color of the GG canvas is the same for brown and white trim? when i compared it in store it looks the same. But when i compare my white-trimmed new britt with this one at home, it looks a bit different. Maybe its because the light? :confused1:

7. I like the brown. About the fabric color, I think they are the same for both trim colors, but I think the fabric on the britt hobo is a slightly different color.

8. HI - I JUST ORDERED THE SMALLER PRINCY....I LIKE THE BROWN IT IS MORE VERSATILE....ALSO, IT IS NOT JUST LIMITED TO SPRING, SUMMER....ALTHOUGH, NOWADAYS, OFF WHITE IS IN FASHION ALL YEAR LONG! ENJOY! MAYBE THE WHITE/BONE WILL GO ON SALE AFTER SUMMER AND YOU COULD GET ANOTHER BAG (omg - DID I SAY THAT) IN THE FALL!
    :sweatdrop:

9. I would have to break my ban for that:yes:

10. LOVE the brown canvas and white leather trim combo!!! :love: :love:

11. i like both =]

12. i like the white trim on the princy tote better.

13. white IMO

14. I like the white better for that style.

15. I like both colours but you will be more restricted with the white trim!

I like the white on white one....