Help me decide on a zucca!

1. I need help deciding which of these to keep, and which to sell. Zucca 1 is signed by Simone and I like that the bunny's ears aren't cut off at the top, but Zucca 2 has better placement on the back. I realized that it would be silly to keep both :sweatdrop: now it's just a matter of deciding which one gets a new home.

Zucca 1

[​IMG]

Zucca 2

[​IMG]

2. personally, i would keep the first.
    not only is it signed, but i think the back is TDF.
    tooth brushing adios is my absolute favorite, i would never let go of that one!

3. which is more important to you... Simone's signature, or better print placement on the back. because tbh the fronts look almost identical to me. personally i like the 2nd one's back better... and to me thats more important than a signature :3

so... #2 for me (swap the qees! adios qee = :heart:)

4. Yeahhh....I think I'd want to keep both if the fronts were different. And I'd definitely swap the qees if I kept #2 :smile: I only have one adios qee, so he travels among my inferno bags right now.

5. I prefer the second one. The fronts are almost exactly the same and the back has WATERMELON BOY~!

You could sell the first one for sooo much with the signature on it, though! But it's just a siggy, and placement is more important.

6. I like the first one because I like the bullets on the back but I also like the second one because I :love:watermelon boy.... so I'm torn. I think in the end the first one wins my :heart:. This is a tough choice...good luck, they're both cute so you'll be okay no matter which you choose!

7. Hmm, I guess I should also mention that I have some of the characters (like watermelon boy - I love him too!) on other inferno pieces:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I guess it really comes down to which zucca fits in with my inferno collection better. I just wish I had a zucca without pink ipod girl on the front :push: I somehow ended up with too much of her and not enough bunnies.

8. I think keep the second one, because the second one has more variety with its print placement (less repetition of characters!) and I think the placement is a lot better in general. And I actually prefer to not have Simone's signature on pieces, because that's just yucky ink scribbles as far as I'm concerned -shrug-

9. I totally like the first one better :yes: but ... that's just me ...

10. I would keep the first one since it is signed and because you have other inferno pieces with amazing characters.

11. i'd probably keep the first, since you have such a collection of inferno anyway...afterall, at this point, if you have more than one inferno piece, you are collecting -- and the signature is worth collecting.

12. I would keep the signed bag.

13. same here, keep the zucca that is signed!

btw, you inferno collections is TDF :drool:!