Help me decide on a wallet

1. Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting the pochette wallet I was originally going to get it in Monogram but now I'm deciding between the epi leather and the monogram vernis. What are peoples thoughts on these two and which they think is better and easier to loolk after? Thanks!!

2. hello there.. cant help you much as i am also searching for ONE, my first LV wallet. porchette wallet is my 2nd choice, first is zippy wallet as i am afraid things might fell out from them. both in mono.

however, now i am contemplating on getting them in either epi or vernis. i think a dash of color will brighten up the bag. BTW, I only have one LV which is mono speedy 30.

BTW, how many bill compartment in porchette wallet? Sorry I am not helping you on your question.

3. it has 10 compartments, so more than enough for me!! the zippy wallet is really nice too.

4. I'd go for mono, then vernis, then epi

5. mY DAD JUST GOT MY MOM THE RED EPI-A POP OF COLOR IN HER DAMIER BAG.
    i LOVE THE EPI LEATHER AND LOVE THE POCHETTE STYLE!!!!:heart:

6. I'd go with mono. I love mono accessories :tup:

7. That's a tough one... my vote is towards a Vernis in Amarante!

8. I saw a bunch of wallets today in the store however I went for what I already have...the mono zippy wallet (or any zippy wallet for that matter...mono is just timeless)...I think is very practical...the best wallet I've ever had.

9. vernis pochette in amarante or pomme. very yummy!