Help me decide on a Agenda...

Neptune

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
I've been wanting a LV wallet for awhile now, but I have yet to justify spending so much on a wallet when I could buy a new bag for close to the same amount, so I've been looking into getting an agenda to use as a wallet instead since the price is less and it's more functional.

I've narrowed it down to 3 different ones...

* The Monogram Canvas Koala Agenda PM -I really like the look of the Koala but all the LV pieces I own are Mono and part of me wants something different, but than again I do love the mono...

* The Vernis small ring agenda in Framboise - I LOVE this color, it so pretty, plus it would be something different in my collection, but I worry about the care of it.

* The white Multicolore small ring agenda - This one is probably the one I want the most, but the price is a bit much plus I worry about the care of the white and chipping of the color.

I just can't decide so I would love everyones opinions on these and the pros and cons.

Thanks so much.

I have a Mono small ring that I love and I have the credit card inserts that you can buy at Filofax.com. I also have a ziploc-like insert that can hold money or whatever else (also available at Filofax). If I were going to buy an agenda now though, I would get a Pomme small ring. If you like Framboise, get that! It's gorgeous and will look great with all of your Mono pieces.

I have the small in Framboise, it is almot 2 months old. I throw it in my bag with my keys, cell phone and miscellaneous other junks. It is holding up well.
:smile:

I just ordered the pomme small agenda myself, and it was between pomme and framboise. I chose pomme because I felt like it would be less worry since it's darker than fram. But now, I'm wondering if I made the right decision. :shame:

Of all your choices, I like framboise the best. But I really do like the mono koala because of the interior(pink), and it's so durable.

Let us know what you decide, and post pics when you get it.