Help me decide - need to pick by tomorrow!

i think the car is more important right now, if you were in deed needing to get a new car. the bag can wait, and you need the car to get to work to make money for your bag.:smile:

and i know the price increase is one reason why everybody is stressing up about getting the chanel and i'm in the same boat:crybaby: w/ you guys.

LOL...I vote for the car!!! ;)

Price increases or not, there will always be time later to buy the bags you love...but if a car is what you really need now, I say go for that! It'll improve your quality of life much more than a new bag will IMO...

Good luck!!

I did it!! I just ordered the medium black flap with gold hardware!! I was wavering between gold and silver hardware and decided for gold since that was the original (although I really do wear more silver and white gold) and a bit more dressy. I have other bags with gold hardware, though and it doesn't bother me.

I figure with the $300 gift card I will get from purchasing, I can use it toward the PST later if I still want it.

The flap was originally what I wanted after watching a Today show episode that talked about "classic" bags.

I'm so excited - hope I don't get buyers remorse :smile: I may not get it for another week...can't wait!