Help me decide: Is the Day too big for me?

1. I've been looking at getting a Day to round out my small but growing collection but wonder if it's too big for me? I'm 5' 2" and don't carry a whole lot. Can anyone share some pics with me so I can see what it looks like on a real person and not a mannequin like on eBay? Thanks for help:smile:
  2. I dont think it would look too big on you. I don't have any pics to share but i'm sure others will... :biggrin:
  3. No, not at all. Day is my second fave purse (I have a rv day) and I love it! I am five feet flat and it only looks too big if I stuff it too much. But Day is such a beautiful style and once broken in, very easy to carry. GL!
  4. I hope this helps, I'm 5' 2" too! Here's a pic of me with a Giant Day bag which is the same size as a regular day. I think the size is excellent regardless of how much you put inside the bag.

5. I'm 5'2" as well... I dont have a day but I do have the work and its bigger than the day and it doesnt look big on me at all so I'm sure you'll be fine with the day... good luck!
  6. I'm 5'2" t:huh:... and the day is one of my favorite "on the go" bags :tup: I dont carry a lot around either... its very versatile, looks great stuffed & unstuffed.
  7. Here is me with my Chocolate Day and I'm 5'3"

8. Wow! Vert Gazon on Vert Gazon! Gorgeous pic. You should put this pic in the 'fave summer bags' thread. I think the Day would look great on you! Go for it.
  9. i'm 5'3" and the day is perfect on me!! when i carry less things in my bag, it slouches more which i love about the bag!!
  10. The Day is a beautiful perfect bag!! you can't go wrong with it!!
  11. I think the Day would look fab on you! The Day generally looks great on everybody, IMO. It's so easy to get in and out of and stays put on the shoulder. It looks super easy and casual, a great everyday bag!
  12. I'm 5ft 1" and i don't think the Day is too big, in fact when i first received it i was surprised that it was actually smaller than i thought it would be but nevertheless a perfect sized bag - not too small that you can't carry lots of things, but not too big that it looks ridiculous!
  13. Thanks everyone! Now I'm on my quest for the perfect Day!:happydance: Will post pics when I find it!!!
  14. IMO big bags look great when they are not stuffed and I love big bags on every size gal!
    Do what makes you happy.