Help me decide! Giant Traveller in French Blue or Aqua?

Giant Traveller, which color?

• Aquamarine

• French Blue

• Anthracite

• Aquamarine

• French Blue

• Anthracite

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have been thinking about the same thing! I love FB and Aqua, but I think for me FB might be a bit too much with the gh in clutch. I think Aqua might be my pick. Don't forget to post pics.;)

This is a pic of the Giant Traveller in Aqua...

giant-traveller.jpg

French Blue for me ... since I'm seriously thinking about the Matelasse in that color! Where did you find these??? I called Barneys, and -NOPE- no luck ... BOO HISS :cursing: :crybaby: !!!

Thanks for the pic incoralblue! It kinda looks like french blue there, don't you think?

Do you still have the flying nun in your posession? I'm kinda wondering how big it is in comparison to your work. Just wondering how much room that puppy is going occupy in my bag.

I'm really having a hard time choosing for you...............anthracite will go with pretty much all of your bags, if you want something to match. If you don't care about coordinating, go for the Aqua. It will still look great with all of your bags but add a pop of color.

ITA - both aqua and anthra look incredible with the GH.. i'd say aqua, if you don't care about "matching" or the anthra if you do care :yes:

French Blue for me ... since I'm seriously thinking about the Matelasse in that color! Where did you find these??? I called Barneys, and -NOPE- no luck ... BOO HISS :cursing: :crybaby: !!!

Now THAT sounds gorgeous! What color of traveller were you thinking of getting? So far, I've found aqua, french blue, black, anthracite, white, and truffle. I may have also found one in sandstone, but am expecting a call back on that one.

Thanks for the pic incoralblue! It kinda looks like french blue there, don't you think?

Do you still have the flying nun in your posession? :roflmfao: I'm kinda wondering how big it is in comparison to your work. Just wondering how much room that puppy is going occupy in my bag.

I already dropped it off yesterday afternoon although I did keep this photo for myself...funny you ask...

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

OMG incoralblue!!!! That thing is HUGE! There's no way it would fit into my itty bitty part time. In comparison to the makeup clutch, it doesn't seem all that big. I'm kinda worried she's going to be too big now.

What do you think the actual measurements are?

Ok. That makes me feel better. I was kind of bummed on the size of the flat clutch because I was hoping for something that would tuck nicely into my bags.

Thanks so much for all your help, your feedback has been invaluable.

And - I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that you had a pic of the GT/work comparison. I think subconciously you knew someone was going to ask...