help me decide! do i need this bag?

1. [​IMG]

it's on sale!

i usually go for black bags since i wear all black, but i adore leopard print, and this just seems so fun. oh, and the other side is plain dark brown leather, staid enough to carry to work.

what do you all think??

2. If you really like it, I say...Go For It!!

Good luck:p

3. I love it!

4. Need? Probably not :p

But if you like it, I say get it. It's really cute.:yes: I'm a fan of livening up otherwise plain outfits with a little leopard print.:graucho:

5. Of course you don't NEED it, but if you love it and can afford it, there's your answer.

6. "Need" is a funny word :smile:

7. I think its cute and animal prints are in ;)

8. it's not my type, but if u love it, i said go and buy it!
    i have several regrets by asking my friends about whether i should buy a certain item and they said no need.

9. It's not really my style, but if you love it go for it!

10. It's cute! And I love that it has two personalities (won't even make the pun...trying so hard not to...PURSE-onalities!!!...damnit).

11. I love it! And I usually stick to more classic styles in my bags. Obviously when you carry it you're limited to wearing solids and probably only neutral colors, but it's fall/winter so that's not an issue for most of us.

12. Of course you NEED it! LOL, it is really cute, love the leopard print.

13. Well, if you're constantly thinking about it, what to wear with it...I say yes. It looks like it would be fun bag to spice up an outfit. Cute!

14. Depends on how you define NEED! If you are using 'need' in the limited sense like you NEED air to breath then no, you don't need it. But if you are using the word 'need' in the sense that you NEED it so that you can sleep at night and concentrate by day or so you don't grind your teeth to stubs or pull all your hair out or so you don't growl at every one who happens to pass by you, then yes! You NEED it! All us addicts NEED our fixes! LOL! Oh, and I love it!