Help me decide between the CABAS vs GST.

1. Hi all,

I am going crazy trying to figure out if I would love the Cabas or the GST. I haven't tried the cabas, but I've tried the GST. I'm for sure getting black with silver hardware.

Help me decide...which would you recommend? Thanks!

Also, which would be easier to find in stores?
  2. I have the original cabas and now am getting the GST. I think they are both great bags but completely opposite - structured vs. unstructured, dressy vs. casual, more "bling" vs. subdued logo. I know there are some few baby cabas' out there and a few GST with silver. You would have to do some searching or have a good SA. I think you should get both!!!
  3. I have the baby cabas (bronze and black) and GST (black with SH) and wouldn't be able to choose one over the other. I just love them! :love:

^^I agree with what pursemania said... Get both if you can. :graucho:
  4. SEC, i wasn't able to choose one over the other so i have both now too. i don't think you can go wrong with either-they're both lovely in their own little way. good luck! hope you get both!!!!!
  5. Cabas!

I don't like the boxy-ness of the GST.
  6. The Cabas chain straps can dig into your shoulder whereas the GST has the leather shoulder strap thingy. I guess it depends on how much you carry in your bag.
  7. hands down on cabas from me :yes:
  8. I would say get both if you can because they're both completely different styles. On the one hand you have one that is more relaxed, carefree, and casual and then you have the other one that is structured, more "classic" and dressy...
  9. Cabas as GST is a part of the timeless collection if I am not mistaken.
  10. cabas!
  11. GST!!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

I just went to the chanel boutique and fell in :heart: with the GST going to get it in black with silver harware! its soooooooooo gorgeouss