Help me chose between EDITH and CHLOE?

EDITH OR CHLOE?

• CHLOE

• EDITH

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ooooh, this is hard since I looooooove both so much! My Edith was gorgeous, all scrumply and great to look at. It just didn't fit over my shoulder. I'm on the hunt again for the perfect one.

My chocolate paddy is my love though. It's chic, young and fits over my shoulder. If I could only have one I think I would choose the paddington. It's much "younger" than the Edith. Also, I don't have a lot to carry to warrant Edith being my only Chloe bag.

Edith may prove to be more timeless than the Paddington but the paddy is still extremely popular and continues to go strong!

I don't think I will ever get sick of looking at my Paddington bags. But I sometimes wonder if I'll ever tire of my Ediths? I love that I can get the Paddy over my shoulder in hands-free times. Case in point: Last week I splattered cofee all over my choco Edith when I removed the cup from the microwave. Luckily I was able to wipe it off before it absorbed and Leather CPR'd the areas upon arriving home that afternoon. Good as new now, but that never happens with a Paddy because I can tuck the bag safely behind me while carrying beverages!

If that were my chamois Edith I'm not sure she would have survived the mishap so gracefully due to the lighter color and more porous leather.

Consider very carefully whether a strictly hand-held bag is for you or not. Because even a small person might not feel comfortable with Edith on the shoulder for long periods of time.

I voted Chloe Paddington in whiskey (assuming you meant Paddy). I have the whiskey Paddy and the whiskey Edith. I love them both but I still love the Paddy style more than the Edith (hence I have 5 Paddies and 1 Edith).