which bbag is a keeper?

• ink purse

• greige twiggy

• anthracite city

Results are only viewable after voting.

odd

O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
yes people, i'm posting another poll from super indecisive me. :P;) i need to downsize my collection even more. :sad: please help me choose 1 to keep and your reasons why.

i know i just got my anthracite, but my feeling about it is 50/50 at the moment.

my choices are:
ink purse
greige twiggy
anthracite city

your votes and feedback are most appreciated. :heart:

here are photos of my choices (no flash in daylight):

IMG_5703.jpg

IMG_5698.jpg

IMG_5692-1.jpg

Well, you are not loving the Anthracity so i can't say keep it :shrugs: (even though that one is my first choice).:yes: My second choice is the Greige Twiggy.:heart:

I'd say Anthracite because I love the color and the leather, and I'm getting one for myself as well. Besides, I'm not a fan of Purse nor Twiggy style, so that narrows it down for me.

But it doesn't sound like you're too thrilled about Anthracite, so my next choice would be Greige Twiggy.

I was going to pick the Ink Purse is a keeper...but your Anthracity is so pretty...so much personality in that color. But if you aren't in love with it, I'd keep the Ink Purse, for one it's a discontinued style and for two it's a very cool color.

I was going to pick the Ink Purse is a keeper...but your Anthracity is so pretty...so much personality in that color. But if you aren't in love with it, I'd keep the Ink Purse, for one it's a discontinued style and for two it's a very cool color.

I agree with RDC ..... voted for the Ink Purse b/c this style is discontinued :yes: ! Good luck on your decision odd :love:

I can't decide between the twiggy and the purse. The leather on the purse looks nicer than the twiggy, but I've always been a sucker for greige. So...sorry I'm no help! My answer is: twiggy or purse! lol.

I voted for keeping Anthracite as I think that the style/color is the most versatile. After seeing your photos, the ink purse is a very close second.

keep the ink - the leather is perfect!!!

i never base my decisions on what's discontinued, but the fact that the color AND the style aren't offered any more, would make me cling to the purse! (well, that and i want your anthracity!)

seriously, that ink is TDF, really - gorgy