Help me choose, YSL Large Cabas Chyc or CHLOE PARATY

Thank you ladies for all the suggestion, but you have really confused me the more :P
I have check some of the big bags that i owe, Balenciaga work, Moon and Chloe Marlow. I would like the Chyc or Paraty to be same size and NOT bigger but can be a little smaller but not smaller than the Ysl easy.
Please i would appreciate if anyone can compare and post photos of any big bag they owe so i can see the comparison. Or let me know from their veiw if these bags are same sizes.
I hope it is not too much to ask and i appreciate any info.
I would be lost without you ladies :smile:
Thank you:smile:

Sorry that I could not offer photo comparisons...I do not own these other bags. But...here are the dimensions of the YSL Large Cabas Chyc. Perhaps that will help if you physically measure the bags you own for size. I have done that in the past just to make sure I buy the right size for my needs.

15.5' wide x 12.5' tall x 8" deep with a 5" handle drop

Attached are pics of the two sizes of Paraty, individually and together for comparison.

Attachments

• Red Paraty 013.JPG
    Red Paraty 013.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 894
  • bags oct 08-pers. 009.jpg
    bags oct 08-pers. 009.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 865
  • 007 - Copy.JPG
    007 - Copy.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 846
The red is the large tote size of the Marlow, the blue is the medium size, not sure which size you have. I think there is a large size, in between my tote size and the medium. The medium is about 14 x 10 and the tote about 14 x 12.

Sorry can't help with the Cabas Chyc, don't have that one (yet!!);)

Attachments

• EBAY ITEMS  BAGS SHOES 016 - Copy.JPG
    EBAY ITEMS BAGS SHOES 016 - Copy.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 833
  • 004 - Copy.JPG
    004 - Copy.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 805
Thank you Littlerock.
I like big bags but do not want any bag that is bigger than my Marlow and moon bag.
I have never seen the large Paraty and large Chyc so it is really difficult to guess how big it is.

The medium Chyc tote is a pretty big bag :yes: (big enough IMO)

The large Chyc is bigger.. Let me see if I can find pics.

The red is the large tote size of the Marlow, the blue is the medium size, not sure which size you have. I think there is a large size, in between my tote size and the medium. The medium is about 14 x 10 and the tote about 14 x 12.

Sorry can't help with the Cabas Chyc, don't have that one (yet!!);)

Thank you ladies for all the contributions.
I think mine is either larger than yours or same size with your.
My measurements are H:12, L:15, W:6.5.
I also check YSL Chyc on Netaport measurements and i think it might be the same size with my Marlow. I don't want any bag that is bigger than my Marlow.
Will check about the Paraty.
Thanks ladies

IMG-20120329-00653.jpg

I love my medium Chloe paraty, one of my favorite bags. I think I prefer the dimensions of the medium cabas though, which is definitely on my wishlist! I chose the paraty at the time because of the shoulder strap option. But I can't get the cabas out of my head so saving up for that next!