Help Me Choose which Violet PT to Keep..

?

Which violet PTs should I keep?

1. Giant Gold Hardware

2. Regular hardware

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi:

I got my 2 violet part time today. I'm only allowed to keep one. :crybaby: I wish I could keep both of them. I love them both.

My current collection is LE Magenta GSH city, Vert Gazon GGH city and Ink box. I do not mind to have another GH.

IMP, the violet GGH is brighter. Pleasssseee help me choose... should I keep RH or GGH? Could you please also give comments on their leather?

Thank you so much.:confused1:

IMG_1299.JPG IMG_1316.JPG IMG_1315.JPG IMG_1314.JPG IMG_1313.JPG
  2. More pic.

IMG_1312.JPG IMG_1309.JPG IMG_1307.JPG
  3. i love the ggh

4. i agree GGH! i LOVE the pairing of violet with any giant hardware-- it really makes the color more dynamic. and just by looking at the pictures the giant hardware bag seems to have thicker softer leather! gorgeous :heart:

5. hmm- I'd keep the GH bag- but I'm partial to them- lol!

6. I'm a RH girl myself and even though the GH stands out more.. I think in the long run the RH you won't get sick of. JMHO.

7. I am a RH hardcore fan so I am gonna vote for RH :smile:

8. Normally with Violet I would say RH...But on the Part Time I love the GGH!!!!!!!!

9. I would keep the GGH! The gold really makes the violet stand out more, and the leather on it looks sooooooo soft and smooshy!

10. I say GHH, it looks great on the violet PT.

11. i totally agree. GGH!!

12. I vote 4 RH. Since u've 2 cities in GSH & GGH, why don't u give RH a chance, just my own opinion.

13. GGH is the best :tup:

14. in the PT style, I only like it with GH... so I say keep the GGH...

15. I personally think that the GGH on this bag accentuate the violet color. The RH makes it look very dull. But the violet color in general is tdf!