Help Me Choose Which One?????

1. Ok, I dont know which one to buy. I love the new Legacy Signature Cotton Satchel but I have wanted the Regular Legacy Signature Satchel for a while now. So, they cost about the same so, which one ladies? And if you tell me the reason why you like the one you picked even better, easier for me to choose.

Thank soooo much!!!!
  2. IMO if it was for me, I would go with the cotton, but that is just me and I like the way it looks. Both are great choices though!! Let us know which one you decide!! :graucho:
  3. I would pick signature or leather over cotton..
  4. Love the leather the best! It's classic, timeless and gorgeous!

Not a fan of the cotton and my 2nd choice would be signature...
  5. I am in the same boat as you! I love the new cotton but I like the signature too.....and leather is so much more durable.
  6. I agree that the leather is just so classic looking. Plus, it will be something that you enjoy carrying for a very long time. The cotton is more trendy.
  7. Thanks for all your replies, I however am not interested in the leather just the signature or the cotton (Please don't kill me) I really am not a fan of coach leather but I love their signature pieces!

thanks so much again!! I guess most of you would pick leather? And signature second?
  8. The regular signature is classic, but I'd go with the cotton because its different and unique. Plus I love the color choices! :smile:
  9. I would choose the Signature over the Cotton. I just don't care for the cotton. But I agree with the ladies in the forum that the leather version is the best choice.
  10. I'd go for the Signature, as well. I love both the khaki/black combo and black/black combo - you can't go wrong with either one. I am just not feeling the love with the cotton or canvas bags. Also, the upside of getting signature is that you can carry it all year. You'd be limited to spring and summer with the cotton bags.
  11. it depends on which colors you are thinking, but between the two and excluding leather, I'd go with cotton.
  12. I'm a leather fan myself. I think it will look great for years to come.
  13. I love that Legacy bag and IF I were purchasing my first one I would get the leather or the signature. That said, I LOVE the way it looks in the cotton denim. I have the large denim Carly and the matching Legacy slim envelope wallet and I get giddy every time I look at them. :tender:
  14. I would go for the signature too. I feel that would translate better as a year-round bag, better than the cotton.