Help me choose the bag for my outfits to Paris

Well, ilovemylife!

You can't post such spectacular photos and not get questions from me! :graucho:

Those pics put a smile on my face this moody morning.:love:

1) How long did it take you to build this collection?

2) Do you only use H or do you have other designers as well?

I'ver been collecting H bags for about 7-8 years. I do have many designer bags as well excpet LV and Dior. H is so classic but other designers can be fun.
There is more story of my collection in this thread. :smile:
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/to-ilovemylife-what-an-awesome-exotics-collection-178902.html

OMG style to boot!!!! Very Parisian chic, like the pages of Vogue. I vote RS Kelly, croc elan and gold birkin. there you have a fun day/night bag, evening and day bag for every outfit. How many bags do you plan on taking? Personally i would never trust H in check in luggage, carrying more than 3 IMHO woudl seem excessive and tedious to carry. (of course the elan can fit inside another bag)

Thank you sweetie. I might bring one birkin and one clutch and 2 of balenciaga. :P

This post is fantastic!!!

I had already seen your impressive collection, but I love love love your outfits! You have a great sense of style, I can't choose a favorite outfit out of the 3 you posted.

Ilovemy life- You look lovely in all the pics. Do you mind me asking what designer are your shoes/boots with the black outfit no 3? They look fab!

They are round toe wedge pumps from Steve Madden that I got the same 2 pairs on Ebay. They are unbelievably comfortable and not too narrow at the front. At the moment, I much prefer round toe shoes. :yes:

Thank you so much to everyone on your lovely compliments and playing this game with me. I read all of the posts and I am sorry if I can't mention everyone names here to thanks. I do enjoy reading them. cheers :drinkup: :welcome::welcome:

ilovemylife, this is a fun thread. Look forward to more of your dress up photos.:heart:

I pack light for travel .... one bag for the entire trip ... my Lindy or a canvas backpack, and I wear denim jeans on vacation. Definitely not of any help to your thread.

Wonderful collection and style--
I am a light packer. I typically take a dark leather Birkin and one smaller bag. I bring 2-3 pairs of pants--these days I am wearing a lot of J.Crew capris with ballet flats and mix things up on top. Not much in the way of accessories. Very boring!! I am enjoying your outfits. Have a great trip!

ilovemylife, this is a fun thread. Look forward to more of your dress up photos.:heart:

I pack light for travel .... one bag for the entire trip ... my Lindy or a canvas backpack, and I wear denim jeans on vacation. Definitely not of any help to your thread.

Dear mrssparkles, I actually don't need help as I will only bring 2 H bags to Paris :P but please play this game with choosing the bag for my outfit. It can be the modellling pics for H bags too. :heart: Just for fun? :heart:

I just want to dress up in Paris as I will have to meet some friends and go to Hermes Party on 24th. :smile:

Dear mrssparkles, I actually don't need help as I will only bring 2 H bags to Paris :P but please play this game with choosing the bag for my outfit. It can be the modellling pics for H bags too. :heart: Just for fun? :heart:

I just want to dress up in Paris as I will have to meet some friends and go to Hermes Party on 24th. :smile:

It's the H store re-opening, isn't it? How fun! You have to bring your croc Kelly Elan. I insist!

OK, let me do this properly .....

Outfit #1 >> black box kelly is my pick
IMG_1303-1.jpg

Outfit #2 - this is perfect or even your Grey Ostrich!
IMG_1306.jpg

Outfit #3 >> Croc Kelly Elan :tup:
IMG_1323.jpg

I love this thread, I wished I wasn't so fashionable mis matched:smile: so unfortunately I can't help you. I adore your outfits (maybe you should come shop with me some day... I could definitely need some help) and your bag choices are just... I don' think I know the proper word for that in English... Have fun in Paris !!!!