HELP ME CHOOSE! Summerissima colors.....!!!

I am torn in between these two summerissimas...

One with white python heels..... and the one with red suede heels...

Just the shoes themselves, the white heels look prettier but actually worn I feel like the red heels look prettier....

I think the white python heels with tan body and black straps will be more versatile but at the same time I wear a lot of reds...so.....

I cannot decided!!!

If u ONLY have to choose one, which one do YOU like better??

Thanks!
I love the nude/red suede.

Between these two I prefer Python, its so...luscious))) it depends on what colours you wear more often but i think the python ones will go with most things, however red will be a good pop of colour if you wear only neutrals

Just the shoes themselves, the white heels look prettier but actually worn I feel like the red heels look prettier....

I think the white python heels with tan body and black straps will be more versatile but at the same time I wear a lot of reds...so.....

I cannot decided!!!

Thanks!
Which ones did you end up getting?

I am watching a pair on eBay & am wondering about the sizing. For those you with a pair did you get your normal size or order half a size up?

Did you decide which one you wanted?

I cannot decided!!!

Thanks!

ck2802 said:
Which ones did you end up getting?

I am watching a pair on eBay & am wondering about the sizing. For those you with a pair did you get your normal size or order half a size up?

CK, I went with my CL tts and so glad I did because I also bought and returned 1/2 size up and heel slippage on these is not a good thing. However , I do recall some ladies here went half size up due to tight band on the toes and/or ankle straps. HTH