Help me choose pleasssse.

Thanks for the photo, the Trouville is indeed very nice. I just noticed, the LV logo on the MC fabric on the front your Trouville is color symmetrical. You see, on the first column is yellow logo LV, going down is pink LV logo then yellow LV logo again, then the middle column is light blue logo LV then purple then light blue logo LV again and on the third column is Blue LV logo then yellow then blue LV logo again. I saw some MC Trouville where the LV logo on the fabric are really multi color. Your's is just like the display picture of the Trouville in Eluxury.com. Interesting!

Thanks for the photo, the Trouville is indeed very nice. I just noticed, the LV logo on the MC fabric on the front your Trouville is color symmetrical. You see, on the first column is yellow logo LV, going down is pink LV logo then yellow LV logo again, then the middle column is light blue logo LV then purple then light blue logo LV again and on the third column is Blue LV logo then yellow then blue LV logo again. I saw some MC Trouville where the LV logo on the fabric are really multi color. Your's is just like the display picture of the Trouville in Eluxury.com. Interesting!

Actually I just looked on elux and the colors on that bag are pink, yellow, pink. I'll try to attach pics for you here:

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Multicolor Trouville

and mine:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/its-here-its-here-its-here-17516.html

i think one of the quote have to be given to a Mono Speedy
the 2nd one....do you interest the new Vernis Pomme d'amour Colour?
the 2nd one....should get something is limited, or seasonal. or going to be discontinued.

Girls, thanks a lot for your advice on what LV bags to get. I received my Trouville and Speedy 25. I love these bags so much, thanks again ladies. Here are the pics for those who requested to see me with Trouville and Speedy 25. I"m 5' 6" in 4" high heels. :rolleyes:
speedy1.JPG
speedy2.JPG

trouville1.JPG
trouville2.JPG