Help me choose, please!

Which Keepall: Damier or Mono?

1. Keepall 55 with shoulder strap in Damier

2. Keepall 55 with shoulder strap in Mono

3. Other? Please Specify.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I need a good overnight/carry-on bag for travel and I really like the keepall 55 with shoulder strap. I'm just having trouble deciding between the Damier and Mono. I like the mono but I think the Damier is more durable.
    Which one do you all think goes with more etc? Any other thoughts on them would be appreciated, too! Thanks everyone!

Sorry if the public poll offends anyone I wasn't sure what it meant (I'm new!).
  2. Well if you plan to do ALOT of traveling, then go for the durable. Both are great choices !
  3. Keepall 55 with shoulder strap in Damier
  4. I would go for the damier:tup:
  5. i prefer the Damier, just because it's easier to take care of

have you considered the Carryall? i have the Monogram one and i love it
  6. I would choose the classic monogram. I know that the damier is easier to take care of but there is something about traveling with the monogram canvas that just says STYLE.
  7. i voted for damier! the vachetta would drive me crazy for a travel bag b/c you might have to set it on the floor, on a cart, inside a car trunk, etc.
  8. I would go with Damier... that way you won't have to worry about getting the vachetta dirty.
  9. definitely Damier!
  10. I voted for damier as well ... I just love the chocolate colors, looks like a desert I love, yummy! And you don't have to worry about the vachetta like John 5 said!
  11. ultimately, I think it would be really nice to go with the monogram, but if you're looking for something that's easier to maintain and less prone to patina and dirt, then go with the damier :smile: i myself am still trying to justify buying a keepall knowing it'll break my heart to see it being tossed and what not when I travel! LOL
  12. I think the damier is suitable for carry on in flight.
  13. I love the mono!
  14. I love the Keepall in Damier!
  15. mono :heart: