Help me choose OSTRICH ...

1. :graucho:I wanted to buy an ostrich bag long time a go ...

I found two bags , which one shall buy ??? & why ???

I post the pics first one is "Carlos Falchi " & the second one ofcourse YSL ...

:tup::tdown:

NMV042V_mn.jpg Ostrich%20Downtown.jpg
  2. Please educate me on " Carlos Falchi " ....

3. :crybaby:

4. found this on a website:

Available at Neiman Marcus:
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/templates/SC.jhtml?itemId=cat14230760&parentId=cat000226&masterId=cat000149

@ Mira: Personally, I'd get the YSL one. :smile: I like the shape and size more.

5. Personally, I like the Carlos bag. I think Ostrich looks like a richer texture than pebbled leather or smooth leather so I think it needs a rich looking design. If you have more of a funky style to your wardrobe, I would go w/ the YSL, classic then I would go w/ Carlos.

6. I don't like that color in the carlos falchi bag...maybe a different color...it looks a little too mature for me...

I like the YSL bag its nice but also not in that color, it just does not flatter the bag!

the Gucci store had a big ostrich trim pastitano bag marked down from $10k to $3k!!!

7. Definitely the YSL but in another color. The Downtown is a classic and will last forever plus it's a little more funky!

8. which one can you post pic ? or link please ?

9. Thanks Summer that was useful ...

10. I want a downtown ... & for Ostrich I want something classic that will last ..
    Option1: Buy Carlos ostrich bag & get a downtown bag in Black normal leather

Option 2: Buy the YSL downtown inm Ostrich only

11. Ysl

12. def the YSL
    [​IMG]

13. They are both stunning bags and I can fully understand your dilemma. I can't choose between them, they're both fabulous. Sorry, I know, I'm no help at all.

14. I agree, both are fab. I'd pick the YSL.

15. any over thoughts ...

Option1: Buy Carlos ostrich bag & get a downtown bag in Black normal leather

Option 2: Buy the YSL downtown inm Ostrich only