?

Which sunnies should i get?

1. Chanel 5066 in beige/brown

2. Chanel 5066 in brown tortoise

3. Chanel 5055 in black (squarish ones)

4. Dior black

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. the only pair of nice sunglasses i own are these dior purpley ones with metal rims from years and years ago so i figured it's time for me to move on but i can't seem to choose and i know u ladies have impeccable taste so i thought i'd enlist your help......i know that sunglasses look differnt on different faces but i'd still like to know which styles/colors you like best.....oh and just for reference i've been told i have a giant head (kinda longish i guess :sad:)

#1 is Chanel style 5066 in beige/brown
    [​IMG]

#2 is also Chanel style 5066 but in brown tortoise
    [​IMG]

#3 is Chanel style 5065 in black
    [​IMG]

and #4 is a pair of Dior (dunno style number)
    [​IMG]

2. I like #3, Chanel 5065. They're cute! :love:

3. I would say if you can,try them on! It is hard to say which style would flatter you the best?

4. #3!

5. some photos of the 5066 style on celebs for reference :p

[​IMG]

ashlee is wearing the tortoise here i think
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. and style 5065.....sorry these images are humongous :shame:

[​IMG]

7. I like the first one

8. I like the Dior's..

9. oh no everybody seems to be split pretty evenly :worried:............if anybody actually owns any of these and can tell me what they think that'd be great also :biggrin:......i'm just looking for an oversized, comfy pair that'll look good on and will also look cute on my head :p

10. Numero uno! That's what I would choose.

11. oh no selena those are gorgeous :push:..........i have chanel glasses (for vision not sunglasses) that are similar and i absolutely love that style.....decisions decisions :wacko:

12. They also stay on your head good for a headband! LOL
    Selena

13. another color to add to the mix......same style as above but black (i guess i'm drawn to black sunglasses) :worried:

[​IMG]

14. i've always had DIORS up until last Summer!!! But i've stuck my vote in for CHANEL! i totally think the first pair is cute!