Help me choose my first LV

?

Which to choose?

1. Monogram Alma

2. Monogram Lockit

3. Monogram Trouville

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm going to be buying not only my first LV soon, but my first ever designer purse, so I'm quite excited! :yahoo:

Because this will be my only bag for awhile, it will be one that I use on a daily basis, so I want a classic style that goes with a lot.

Originally I was looking at the mono Alma, & I still love it, but while looking at the visual aids & other threads, I'm also falling for the Lockit & Trouville.

One thing I know for certain, is that I do want mono canvas, but I'd love everyone's opinions on these styles I've narrowed it down to. Any pros or cons? Thoughts?

Thanks! :smile:

2. I don't own any of these bags (sorry :nuts:) But I personally prefer the Trouville, based on appearance anyway :smile:

3. Alma, it's a classic.

4. The alma is a classic but I'd suggest a speedy :love:

5. Alma is really classy and it can be dressed up or down.

6. I love the Alma. It always looks so classy when I see someone with it.

7. id go for the alma...it's a classic - that is, next to speedy...

8. Thanks for the votes! :tup:

razorbackbelle0 & icyrain - I really do like the Speedy as well & had been considering it until I read some posts here about it tends to get saggy. I prefer structured bags, however I still love the look of the Damier Speedy & may end up getting one eventually anyhow!

9. I voted Alma as well. I don't have any of these bags, but think the Alma is a nice bag. You should give the Speedy a second thought. I carry lots of stuff in mine and don't have a problem with sagging.

10. I voted Trouville because that's my favorite out of those three. However, this is not going to be my bag, it's going to be yours, so if you really want an Alma and that's the one you initially wanted, I think you should go for that one :yes:

11. I don't have the Alma, but for a first LV it's the most classic...