Help me choose my first chanel!

1. :rolleyes:

I would like a bag that can be casual but dressy too! It will be my first so please help me choose!

1) diamond tote

2) jumbo caviar

3) quilted grand shopping tote?

I'm 5'1" by the way:smile:

2. the diamond stitch is pretty casual IMO.
    I'm a tote girl so I would go for the GST, it's a perfect medium between casual and dressy:biggrin:
  3. I agree with Swanky!!
  4. #1 or #3 (on #2 I'm wondering if the seller's action "borrowed" the photos, they are too tiny) but if you are talking just about the style, then... it will be # 1 and # 2

# 3 it feels a bit too boxy ( brought it but I had to returned for that reason)

I own both #1 and #2 and both are great choices, but I'm kind of loving my black Diamond Stitch a bit more:tup::tup:

Good Luck!
  5. I vote for the jumbo as first choice! classic style and fits a lot too!
  6. GST

I love it!
  7. I can't choose! I've narrowed it down to the jumbo and the GST...I think the GST will be a bit big for me since I'm only 5'1". Plus I have a balenciaga city on the way which is also a bigger bag...

Can't choose! Please keep the opinions coming!
  8. I like the GST. I am trying to make my first purchase too and am down to the PST, GST or the Medallion. Short here too:smile:
  9. I would choose the looks good with jeans and looks fabulous with a suit...Enjoy whichever bag you choose...