Help me choose my Carly!!

1. Hey guys,

I want to get the Large Carly and I can't decide on which color to get. I have the Brass/Khaki/Gold Carly on hold, when I went to the store to pick up the Gold Carly, I saw the Chocolate one, and now I can't decide.

My friend said that the Gold Carly reminded her of my Gucci Biba bag I have ('Biba'%20Hobo#) It has some gold hardware on it. my friend also said that she doesn't see me in the chocolate Carly.

My other male friend was with me as well and he didn't like the gold on the Carly at all, and liked the Chocolate one instead.

Now I can't decide :sad: and what makes it worst is that the Gold Carly is the last one in that store and the SA keeps telling me that. I don't know which one!!! I have the Gold one on hold till tomorrow.
  2. I prefer the chocolate personally, but the gold is lovely too. You honestly can't go wrong either way. Good luck :tup:
  3. I like the gold more. It is more neutral and it will glittery in the summer! Go for the gold!
  4. I say go for the chocolate!:tup:
  5. I prefer the chocolate.
  6. I would go with the chocolate. I have heard of the metallic finish rubbing off. It happened to the gold on my Legacy fold over wristlet.
  7. Yikes, that's good to know for future reference. Sorry you found out the hard way though!
  8. I love the chocolate!
  9. I know. I've used it daily for almost a year now. I have heard this happening to other metallic pieces as well. There was a thread on it, I believe, a while ago.

10. I have the chocolate one and I love it!
  11. I love the Chocolate but what is YOUR heart's desire? That's all that really matters!
  12. I dont know!!! I love both of them!!!
    OMG! I didn't know that the gold can rubb off!!
    does anyone have the gold carly? has it rubbed off? if so, would Coach do anything for you?
  13. I love them both, tough decision! The chocolate is really nice and the gold has a pretty "punch" to it (I'm sorry I don't know the word I am trying for here :p) is eye catching.
  14. Chocolate, DEFINITELY.
  15. Chocolate!