Help Me Choose My Amore Stellina!

1. This is the first time I have been able to choose my print...I am gravitating towards #1....

Number 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Number 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I like the first one because I'm partial to the birdies. But I know a lot of people like the milk bottles and Bastardino & Polpettina more than the birds. Hehe.

But one vote for bag #1!!!

3. I love the milk bottles too but I dont like how they are repeated so close together

4. I like #2 a little better, but I am partial to Choco.:greengrin:

5. Hmm they're both really cute, I kinda prefer number 2 because I don't absolutely love the birdies, and the two flaps are the same. But if you prefer the birds over the milk then I would get the first one.

6. I love the birds on #1... but I think that the tea bag and stuff on #2 is cute. Overall I think that #2 is a little more cute.

7. #1 More Lattes :yes:

8. I Love #1!!

9. it's hard but I personally enjoy the second best but that's a personal preference...because the repetitive flaps on the first one, if it doesn't bug you then I like that one overall.
    :smile:

10. I'm voting for Stellina #1. I love momobella and for some reason the print placement just looks better... maybe it's just my crazy but # 1 looks a bit more "put together" or precise.... hahahah for whatever reason, I love numero uno!

11. I think Im gonna go with #1~~

12. I like number 1. The print looks nice and you get adios and ciaociao (albeit slightly cut off).

13. i prefer #1!

15. #1 is better overall