Help Me Choose !!!! Louis Vuitton Dilemma

1. help my birthday is coming up and im trying to decide what to purchase:yahoo: please help me!!! this is my small louis vuitton collection so far

Monogram Canvas Speedy 30
    Monogram Canvas Papillion 26
    Cerise Speedy 25
    Damier Azur speedy 25

I want a smaller bag something that will go well with my other bags but I dont know what to get??? Ive narrowed it down to 3
    Monogram Canvas Pochette Bosphore

Damier Azur Pochette Bosphore

Monogram Canvas Bum Bag Bosphore

please help !! all comments and recommendations are well invited:police:
  2. Cute collection!! I would choose the azur pochette bosphore. I don't really like bum bags (fanny packs) a whole lot, and I also think the bosphore looks super cute in azur. Congrats with whichever one you decide to get :flowers:.
  3. thanks thats what I was thinking because my boyfriend hates the bum bag and he thinks azur because not a lot of people have it and he thinks I have too much monogram canvas lol with the speedy 30,papillion and cerise
  4. I vote for damier azur pochette too!
  5. i prefer the azur bosphore also. it just seems so much "Fresher" compared to the monogram canvas version. i don't like the bum bag.
  6. Either one of the Pochette Bosphores! I love those! Happy bday in advance!
  7. The Bum Bosphore bag is waaay too small.

I'd get something to brighten up your collection... my vote goes towards the Damier Azur Pochette Bosphore!
  8. ^
    Not only is it small, it's also a .... bum bag.
  9. I'd say to pick one of the pochette bosphores. Either color is great!
  10. Damier Azur Pochette Bosphore is cute but I worry about the straps getting dirty easily, so I say Mono Pochette Bosphore.
  11. thanks for all the feedback guys keep em coming:tup::tup:

i worry about straps getting dirty too but i kinda don't want to have one damier azur design and I love the damier bosophore says louis vuitton on straps
  12. damier azur pochette and happy birthday!
  13. mono's very versatile!
  14. mono bosphore
  15. the damier azur pochette is much prettier!